Sunday, October 30, 2011

Change is good!

I don't know why I didn't write about Grace's first steps before. Maybe I was afraid that if I wrote about it wouldn't be true. Well, here we are one month later and She is still walking! I still get chills when I see her skinny little legs moving. Her smile is contagious when she is walking to me- she is so excited for this change, finally, a good change.
The Saturday after her first steps were taken, Joel asked me if I thought she would have ever walked. My answer was sincere; I had already come to terms in my heart that She may never walk. Do I dare ever put her in a box again? No way! This little girl is unstoppable! She has a story to tell, and she will!
With God, all things are possible. I truly believe that it is a miracle that Grace is walking. How does a little girl, who just the day before did not even walk independently, to taking steps across the room the next day between her daddy and I?
Her testimony is going to change lives.
Be encouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment